Let the good times roll – Setting the standard in portable dock design since 1971
Roll-A-Dock is simply the fastest and easiest way to get full enjoyment from your waterfront property. In cold climates, there’s no need to endure frigid water – just roll it in and you’re ready for action. Roll-A-Dock is ideally suited to gradual slopes and works equally well on soft or rocky bottoms. A basic dock can be easily placed using a vehicle or installed in a matter of minutes by as few as two people.
Easy Adjustment Over a Wide Range of Depths
A built-in winch with removable hand crank allows quick height adjustment for different depths or changing water levels. Adjustments are easily made without ever stepping into the water. Standard Model adjusts from 2-1/2’ to 5-1/2’. Deep Water Kit adjusts from 2-1/2’ to 8’.
4′ and 6′ Widths, Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
While some portable docks are as narrow as 36”, Roll-A-Dock gives you the choice of 4’ or 6’ wide models – plenty of room for people to meet and pass. Select all-aluminum construction for low weight and easy handling or galvanized steel for maximum strength.
For details on decking materials, click here.
|* Available on 2′, 4′ and 8′ wide docks only.|
Design Your Own Dock Layout
Roll-A-Dock is easily lengthened with add-on sections or expanded to form
“T”s, “L”s or side platforms. A wide variety of accessories are also available. Add-on sections can be attached to one or both sides. Available sizes: 2′, 4′, 6′ widths, and 4′, 8′, 16′ lengths. Custom sizes also available. Shown below are just a few possible layouts.
Pier Pleasure continually strives to elevate the standards of existing and new product designs. The construction of all product lines using non-corrosive fasteners, custom aluminum shapes and other high-quality components support Pier Pleasure’s commitment to exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Taking customer’s valuable comments and using that input to always improve is a priority at Pier Pleasure. Satisfied customers are a result of maintaining elevated standards. Extra effort is given to remove sharp edges, corners and other defects. This ensures safety, maintains elevated standards and ensures your satisfaction.
Adaptable Inside Track System
- Allows for simple and strong attachment of dock legs and braces.
- Set screw posts can be added in any location for additional support.
- Dock accessories can easily be positioned where you choose.
Removable Deck Panels
- Makes roll-in sections lighter for installation and removal.
- Easier to repair if damage occurs.
- Titan vinyl panels can be secured in place with optional clips.
Top Rail is 3 5/8″ Tall
- Protects the ends of the deck panels from damage.
- Provides strong structural design for rigorous daily use.
- Allows Pier Pleasure’s Sectional Dock accessories to be attached to the roll-in frame.
Stainless Steel and Brass Fasteners
- No corroded fasteners when trying to make adjustments.
- Maintains a clean appearance.
Lifetime Leg Screw Warranty
- The nut for the leg screw is made from maintenance-free polyethylene (UHMW).
- All fasteners used in the dock leg are stainless steel and brass.
Click the photos below to learn more about Pier Pleasure’s different Surface Panels.
- Gives you the highest strength and lightest weight available.
- Open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pounding against it.
- The ends of each deck panel are covered by the top rail for a clean appearance and protection against wear.
Popular Dock Formations
Dock layouts and photos shown on this website may not meet local and state regulations in your area.
Are attached to an inner rail and adjust from the dock surface making leveling your dock easy. Durable rotomolded wheels provide many years of maintenance-free use.
|24″ – 42″||Shallow Dock Leg|
|36″ – 60″||Medium Dock Leg|
|46″ – 74″||Deep Dock Leg|
|* Measure From Bottom Of Lake To Water Surface.|
Roll-In Dock Connections
Three connection options…Choose what’s right for you!
- Our Standard Bolt System allows you to connect your dock sections using non-corrosive bolts and nuts.
- The Single-Stage Hook System allows you to connect sections into any desired layout without tools and provides ease of installation and removal of your dock one 8′ or 16′ section at a time.
- The Dual-Stage Hook System gives you the ability to maneuver over uneven shorelines and remove multiple sections at the same time.
Both Hook Systems let you quickly add or remove sections without using fasteners. Disconnected sections can be moved independently to make installation and removal easy.
To find out more on our new Roll-in Dock System, see the Roll-In Dock System brochure.